Enable Employment Service.
ENABLE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES (E.E.S.) provides supported employment opportunities
for both its clients and the employer.
The service recognises that moving into the workforce is a major step for most
people with an intellectual disability.
Therefore E.E.S. provides an individual and fully supportive programme, to ease
E.E.S. will provide:
- High level of support, liaisons and a mediation facility
- Education for the staff
- Assistance to facilitate a buddy system
- An optional relationship induction period (trial)
- Negotiation and recognition of specific circumstances
The clients will offer you:
- Stability of task performance
- A long term employment focus
E.E.S. also offers:
- A client referral system
- Assessment of clients work capabilities
- Individual plans and support for each client and employer
- Liaison with the clients' family / guardians / whanau, Service Co-ordinators,
- Residential and day programme staff.
- Preparation of a curriculum vitae
- Securing fair remuneration for work preformed and fair performance for remuneration
- Accessing employment subsidies and incentives for clients and employers
For more information please feel free to contact EES
Find out more by reading our latest newsletter
Photo Gallery - click for larger image