Welcome to the AJ Day Options Trust
The AJ Day Options Trust provides a range of day services for people with an intellectual disability.
We are a registered Charitable Organisation, that has been operating since 1997.
Our Mission Statement is:
“A quality lifestyle through meaningful activities and community involvement”
This is being achieved by:
- Providing a broad range of meaningful opportunities, training and support within community based facilities, and the wider community.
- Establishing links with other organisations and the wider community, in order to promote awareness of the activities of the trust, and the rights of people with an intellectual disability.
- Providing other support and assistance, consistent with the charitable purpose of the Trust.
The AJ Day Options Trust provides two “Day Option” programmes. These are:
- Workshop Unit: An industrial benchtop focused unit, offering a structured work environment, in conjuction with a range of community based activities.
- Risk: The programme provides challenging active recreational activities for one day a week in blocks coinciding with the four school terms. The activities will be challenging but achievable for the participants.
We try to update our AJs Facebook every week if you’d like to know more about our day-to-day activities: https://www.facebook.com/ajs2020/