Welcome to the AJ Day Options Trust
The AJ Day Options Trust provides a range of day services for people with an intellectual disability.
We are a regisered Charitable Organisation, that has been operating since 1997.
Our Mission Statement is:
“A quality lifestyle through meaningful activities and community involvement”
This is being achieved by:
- Providing a broad range of meaningful opportunities, training and support within community based facilities, and the wider community.
- Establishing links with other organisations and the wider community, in order to promote awareness of the activities of the trust, and the rights of people with an intellectual disability.
- Providing other support and assistance, consistent with the charitable purpose of the Trust.
The AJ Day Options Trust provides two “Day Option” programmes. These are:
- Workshop Unit: An industrial benchtop focused unit, offering a structured work environment, in conjuction with a range of community based activities.
- Risk: The programme provides challenging active recreational activities for one day a week in blocks coinciding with the four school terms. The activities will be challenging but achievable for the participants.